Monday, March 26, 2007

New Left Network Created

I found a social networking site that is open-source and free to use. You might be thinking "all social networking sites I have seen have been free to use." But I would argue that there is still a certain amount of corporate connection to the site you use as these sites are created, backed and served by financially-oriented corporations.

Anyways, this site, called The People Aggregator, is open for anyone to create a network that can connect many people.

I have created a network that is called the New Left Network which I hope will connect people around a New Left movement. Whether they be anarchists, anti-globalizationists, pareconists, or any of the other movements spreading in this new century, I hope that the New Left Network becomes a communication hub for ideas and for supporting and promoting activism.

So I invite anyone who reads this to come join in the discussion about what a New Left Movement would be in this century and how we can all work together to make it possible.

No comments: